- View https://www.facebook.com/WonkyPix’s profile on Facebook
- View http://twitter.com/muckypause/’s profile on Twitter
- View https://instagram.com/muckypause/’s profile on Instagram
- View https://uk.pinterest.com/muckypause/’s profile on Pinterest
- View https://www.youtube.com/user/Muckypaws1/videos’s profile on YouTube
Games on the Appstore
Category Archives: Dominican Republic
This was shot with my old Nikon D80 with a 50mm f1.4 Nikon Prime lens, ISO 2000 with a 1/1250sec shutter speed at f3.5. In retrospect, I should have halved the ISO as some detail was lost in the main flame, … Continue reading
The more glamorous side to the Caribbean, it seems that the locals took the Pepsi taste test and preferred Coke! Photo taken on the side of a road whilst driving in the Dominican Republic.
Another shot from Samaná, this time on the mainland looking out to the harbour, I passed a Doctor’s surgery, there’s not much texture to the photograph, so I’ve applied an Albumen style processing to the image, not convinced this works…
The height of luxury travel! As long as it’s safe, there’a food, water, a bed and internet connection then I’m as sound as a pound 🙂 Taken during some off-the-beaten-track exploration in Samaná, Dominican Republic.
Photo taken whilst travelling off the beaten path in the Dominican Republic, I stumbled upon this outhouse, it was a very pungent odour, as it was used for curing latex.